Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jen, this is the Internet!

image

So i wrote earlier about the Browser Issue. A Browser I've never recognized, is Safari. So i recently did a project for Mac Users. And guess what i had to develop that app for the Mac. Since my Objective C couldn’t be better i used Quartz Composer. OMG what a hell of a hack. This is like drawing with numbers. I couldn’t think of a easier and at the same time … way of developing. I learned what marketing drew really means. Yes it runs anyway. But i had to use the Safari Browser. And guess what i installed him on my Windows Clients as well. OMG why is this browser so fast. Since I already have bunch of browsers running on my system i guess it's time to add another one. But what i wanted to say is: Browsing is fun, and fast. I like that. What, why did i mentioned that? i learned another thing today. Kids aren’t small people, they are only stupid. That's all they are. And since i listen to a Canadian Internet radio station I'm really getting childish. Did you heard that news? Don't listen to that shit!

Anyway as my new favorite internet radio station discusses that issue, I found it killingly funny. I really get a new picture of Canadians due to the Olympic games. And just wanted to mention that it’s funny to laugh together about ... Hell of hack, oh lords how should I lead or point over to the it-crowd header of that posting?  I have no clue maybe because I'm so childish or is it the new browser. If I will ever come up with a conclusion, i let you know. In the meanwhile I for myself will continue listen to The Beat and keep on coding. Just needed a break; cw(thx);

No comments: